River Rafting Important Tips and Terms
River Rafting Rishikesh provides you opportunity to explore the majestic river bodies, enjoy the hilarious river rafting rapids including body surfing and cliff jumping. To make your river rafting trip safe and enjoyable our expert river rafter provides you various river rafting tips. After following the terms and tips, one can enjoy the challenging white water river rafting all through the season.
River Rafting Tips
Following below the list of most beneficial river rafting tips that can make your river rafting experience as thrilling as memorable.
- River Rafting is a sport of great calibre and muscle strength. Therefore, it is important that you practice the art of controlling your muscles, especially your upper arms and shoulders.
- 2 Get loaded with appropriate river rafting gear such as wetsuit, life jacket, nylon shorts, and tennis shoes. Sandals will not work, as these cannot protect your feet from rocky pebbles in the water.
- Avoid carrying items such as car keys, mobile phones, spectacles, wallet etc while going for river rafting. However, you can always carry along a dry bag with you that can be used as first aid box, and also serve as the place to store essential items that you may require during the expedition. Your first aid box should specially include inhalers, bee sting kits, insulin etc.
- You can take along sunscreen, sunglasses and a camera too. And for the rest of things like pump, cargo nets and patch kit, travel assistant would arrange it for you.
- Travellers and adventure lovers can get themselves enrolled for customized short duration river rafting courses under any professional river rafter. It would help you to become a skilled river rafter.
Terms & Conditions for River Rafting
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred - directly or indirectly - due to natural hazards, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting - directly or indirectly - from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country.
- Our advise is please don’t join the package if your any under medical treatment (like Diabetic, Fit, high & low B.P, vertigo, Asthmatics, Heart problem, any Surgery & other any tribal your Owen responsibility.
- Please carry your personal leagues carry your self.
- Entry fees to all places and monuments (if applicable) as specified in the itinerary.
- In Beach camps Dry fit toilet/toilet paper facility available.
- We are not responsible for miss your thing (like mobile/camera/watch & any other.
- Please do not compare camp services to Hotel.We alway try to provide our best on that location.